Week 15 - Hootsuite Certification

This past week, I was able to take and successfully pass the Hootsuite Certification exam. Hootsuite is a very useful platform that is extremely helpful to social media marketing employees. It has a variety of features, such as a planner, calendar, and a section to analyze the data from posts. It is a tool that makes it easier to manage multiple social media accounts at once. The feature I thought was most helpful was the scheduling feature, where you have the capability to schedule a post on any social media network at any day or time that you would like. Utilizing this to plan content based around analytics on when your customers are active online can lead to higher engagement. 


After I passed the certification exam, I took a screenshot of my certificate and also saved it to my computer. On LinkedIn, I added a tab for certifications that I did not have before. I was able to add my Hootsuite certification underneath it so that future employers can see it. I also edited my resume and added a certifications tab on there with the Hootsuite certification. Using this site and being able to get certified in how to use it will be extremely helpful if I end up with a career in social media after college. I learned a lot of the basics in this class that can be applied in my future endeavors. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12 - Preparing for Hootsuite Certification

Week Two - Top Skills

Week 13 - Freelancing