Week Eight - SEO Certifications

How Combining SEO and Email Marketing for Better Results on SERPs
Before taking this class, I did not know much about SEO. I had no idea that it was important to a business and didn't know anything about it. After taking this class, I realize that SEO is a very important aspect in promoting a business. If businesses choose to use SEO to improve their rank, they are more likely to receive clicks from people on search engines. It is a great form of marketing that allows companies to utilize their skills and content to make it easier for consumers to find their things. 

I looked through the different certifications and thought that some of them might be very useful. Seeing how these certifications can separate you from other candidates, it seems worthwhile to put in the time to get the certifications. It is interesting to me that SEO is the highest profitable digital marketing service, because I never heard of it prior to taking this class. After learning about what it is, I can tell that it is a very important service, that has lots of benefits. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12 - Preparing for Hootsuite Certification

Week Two - Top Skills

Week 13 - Freelancing